Saturday, May 14, 2011

How Pinteresting!

Alright, I've been a little bit of a slacker this week with my blog. This is a direct result of me not being a slacker at work. It was a CRAZY week. That fire incident was just the start of it. Frankly, I can't wait til June 17th and it's not coming fast enough. So I'm now coming to terms with not having a recipe of the week for the first time since I started the blog. Although if you check out my Pinterest page you might find a delicious recipe picture on my "appetite board".

I discovered Pinterest on my friend Rachel's blog a few months ago. I decided I would try it out since it's so fitting being that my newest ambition is to be an internet superstar. I was very disappointed to learn that I had to wait for an account. It took a couple weeks, but I finally got my invitation to join Pinterest. Now I'm sure you are wondering what this is all about. You know when you are beebopping around the internet and you come across a picture of something that looks delicious, or pretty, or gives you a good idea? Well pinterest helps you remember where you found that picture. You simply pin the picture to one of your boards so you can easily find it when you find the time to make your idea a reality.

I recommend it because I use to hate when I would find something and then not be able to find it again when I wanted it. It's also fun to look at everyone else's pins. So get signed up for an account and happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment