Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Recipe of the Week!

Peppermint Bark

 Here is my Christmasy Recipe of the Week. Great news! It's super easy, tastes pretty good, and you can make it to your liking very easily. I made a few different kinds of bark last Christmas, but this combo was my favorite so I made a quick batch last week as a hostess gift for a Christmas party we went to. Last year I made this using White Mint Chocolate Candy Melts, but this year I couldn't find those. I highly recommend getting that flavor. It was amazing. This year I used plain white chocolate melts. I got mine at Michael's. 

For this recipe all I did was mash up a couple candy canes. Melt a whole bag of the chocolates. I did it really quick in the microwave. Pour the melted chocolate on the shiny side of a piece of tin foil and spread into a thin layer (see below). Sprinkle candy canes and let harden. Break into pieces and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment