Saturday, January 21, 2012

Downward Spiral

So I haven't posted in a long time. I have an excuse. My MacBook Pro, who has been with me through thick and thin (and trust me it's seen some thin), is in a downward spiral. It's a sad, sad story. One of the biggest issues currently is that I can't update my blog with it for some reason. I'm currently using Matt's younger model. I've had my dear, sweet Mac for nearly 6 years. It has served me well, and I really don't want to have to buy a new friend, but I also need to face the facts. It's noticeably slow, very finicky, etc. I'm pretty sure it's the original model and there's a lot of memories with that thing. What do I do? I love mac, I don't think there's any possible I can get a PC. What I do not love: the price tag. Painful. Especially during the time of wedding and honeymoon planning. Being an adult is no fun. I have to get going for now, but tomorrow I promise a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment