Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Recipe of the Week!

Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles
I'm obviously a little behind in my recipe posting. We've been preoccupied I suppose! This is one of my popsicle creations from the summer. It was probably my favorite one. I do love the combination of banana and peanut butter and this was no disappointment. If only there was room in my freezer for more popsicles, but space in there is at a premium these days! Hurry up and make these before popsicle season is behind us!

Ingredients:
1 cup plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup milk (any kind of milk would work)
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 bananas
handful of chocolate chips

Directions: 
Combine yogurt, milk, bananas, and peanut butter in a blender until thoroughly combined. Stir in chocolate chips by hand. Pour yogurt mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze for 8 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment