Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday Night Rollers


Way back in 2012, I was in a bowling league called the Thursday Night Rollers. It was the best and worst of times. Seriously though, those were some good, carefree, fun times, when I had a lot more spare time. Well tonight we reunited the Thursday Night Rollers - at least the Dream Crushers and Team 3 (those were our team names) - on Zoom. One of the things to be thankful for during the pandemic, catch ups that would have never otherwise happened. {You can read more on the original Bowling team here} How was this eight years ago?


In other daily news...it rained pretty much all the daylight hours. Quinn enjoyed her umbrella and rain boots as well as a mani-pedi and her class show and tell on Zoom. The life. My biggest accomplishments were vacuuming my car, making a video, and laundry. Also keeping everyone alive and fed. My whole house smells like lysol because Matt brought home the history of America. That's about all I've got.


No comments:

Post a Comment