Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Love

{ONE}

Orange is the New Black, Season Two. It came out on Netflix last weekend. I have only watched the first episode. I was trying to wait to have them to watch in the summer, but then I had too many crazy days at work and thought one might make me feel better. It worked. I can't wait to see what happens!

{TWO}

Summer Fruits & Veggies. I'm so excited that it's time for nectarines, strawberries, corn on the cob, and all the other produce that is best in the summer!

{THREE}


{FOUR}

Pool Season. Our pool opened on Memorial Day and we have been a couple of times since. It's so nice to have a pool in our neighborhood, and even better that we live super close to it.

{FIVE}

The Final Countdown. Only four days left in this school year. It's been quite a year. A year in which I learned a LOT of life lessons, both personal and professional. I am so looking forward to my first unencumbered summer in five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment