Monday, August 6, 2012

August

August is finally here! I say this happily for now. Come August 25th I may be singing a different tune. For now, though, here are five things I've been up to:



1. Friday was my last day of babysitting. I will miss my friends and our adventures. I will not miss this...



2. This weekend I made tons of recipes. I used an old favorite that I will freeze and take on our vacation with us for snacks along the way and some new ones too. Look for them in upcoming posts. I also got to use my new KitchenAid mixer for the first time ever. That thing is magic. I should have got one years ago.

3. We also went to my friend Nicole's wedding. It was beautiful and was in one of the coolest venues I have ever been to. Check out this picture of her and her dad. Isn't it awesome?



4. Matt and I spent yesterday evening trying to organize and pack for the next two weeks. This is what our bedroom looks like right now. You should see all the stuff I have already taken to Pittsburgh...



5. I went into BES today to try to get a jump on organizing my life there. So depressing. This summer has gone so fast. It was nice to get some stuff done so our vacation will be a little more mentally relaxing. 

There's my five. August has already been busy, but it's about to get a lot more exciting. I think I have a post of two left in me before I take a blogging vacation...I'm sure the post will be wedding related. 6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment