Sunday, August 28, 2016

100 Days of Summer, Week 13

I totally almost forgot my 100 days post! It's official. As of tomorrow school is in session. It will be a big day for everyone in our house tomorrow. Quinn starts daycare, like real daycare. I begin my 9th year at Bennett, and Matt starts a new class at Marymount. I already can't wait for the three day weekend. Keep us all in your prayers this week!

{Day 85:August 22}

The start of teacher work week. BES: Year 9.
{Day 86:August 23}

Snuggling her BFF
{Day 87:August 24}

Somie took Quinn to feed the fish and the ducks.

She fed herself. Typical.
{Day 88:August 25}

Hanging from the newly installed gate. Again, typical.
{Day 89:August 26}

EpiPen training.
{Day 90:August 27}

Weekend! Golfing in pajamas.
{Day 91:August 28}

I decided to make banana muffins instead of banana bread this morning. Excellent move!

No comments:

Post a Comment