Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Recipe of the Week!

Apple and Brie Paninis

I made this recipe awhile ago. And originally made them for my sister's bridal shower a few years ago. They are so delicious. I think I will definitely be sure to pick up some granny smith apples on my next trip to the grocery store. I took the picture before sticking them in the oven, so everything gets even more delicious than this picture. 

Ingredients:
Ciabatta Bread
Granny Smith apples
Brie
Arugula 
Honey
Olive Oil

Directions:
Cut ciabatta loaf in half length wise, and then into quarters (or however big you want the sandwiches). Brush the ciabatta with olive oil. Layer each sandwich with brie, granny smith apples, and arugula. Drizzle the sandwiches with honey. Place sandwiches in the oven until warm and melty. SO YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment