Thursday, October 11, 2012

Random Thursday Business

I haven't really written about anything good lately. I feel like life is so boring after my awesome, eventful summer, and having to do that whole day job thing. Recently, I have been trying to figure out how to become a coupon queen, trying some new recipes, and maybe wanting a new hobby.

I really want to use my crock pot more. It seems like it could potentially save a lot of time and you still get a hot meal. You also end up with leftovers which is great for Matt taking food to class. Apparently this is also a very budget friendly way to make meals. Which brings me to my next extravaganza. Matt and I are trying super hard to save money these days. Therefore, I really want to turn into a coupon queen, but that's just too hard for two main reasons. A. I actually care what I eat and can't possibly buy whatever is on sale, and B. Couponing is pretty much a full-time job, especially if you want to be a queen, and we all know my desperate housewife job application was denied. So my questions to you are...do you have any good crock pot recipes? Do you know any creative ways to save money?

As for the new hobby...I already have bowling, which is a post for another day, but I need something that's either far less expensive than bowling and/or profitable. I like making stuff...food and other things as well. I also need to get back into reading. That suddenly came to a halt at the end of August with the rest of my leisure time. Any thoughts on this are also greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment