Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Recipe of the Week!

Homemade Cleaning Products


Recipe of the Week...cleaning edition. So I hate buying cleaning products. They are so expensive and half the time they don't even work that well. A few months ago we were looking into how to save more money and one website suggested making cleaning products, so I tried it. The bottle above might not look like it's homemade, but it is. I just recycled a bottle. For my homemade cleaner I fill up half the spray bottle with white vinegar, and the other half with warm water. Then I put in some blue Dawn dish soap. 

The result...good cleaning power. Also, if you know me well you know I LOVE vinegar. So this cleaning product smells so much better to me. It's not super strong like a bleach or whatever. It is very vinegary though, so if you don't like vinegar this might not be for you. Happy cleaning!


No comments:

Post a Comment