Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Love

{ONE}

RunKeeper. In case you haven't heard...I registered for that half marathon I was considering a few weeks ago. I'm actually kind of excited about it. I have been run/walking/training a few days a week. Things are going pretty well. I have the RunKeeper app on my phone that I really like to use. It tracks time, mileage, calories burned, and you can coordinate it with music. I really like it. I suggest it if you have a use for it.

{TWO}

Fantasy Football. For the last few years I have been involved in a fantasy football league with my dad's side of the family. My team is always awful. This year things are actually going halfway decent for my team. It makes things a lot more fun.

{THREE}

Kids React to Gay Marriage. Have you seen this video? Normally when I see a YouTube video posted on FB, I skip over it. Especially if it's 15 minutes long. I must have been bored and decided to watch this, but I'm glad I did. I loved it. Their reactions are just so genuine it kills me.



{FOUR}

Pat Collins. If you are a DC area person reading this blog...you should know who Pat Collins is because he is the most ridiculous newscaster of all time. He can make any news story the most dramatic piece of television you have ever watched. I seriously can't stop laughing any time he is featured. I can't even pick a clip to post here he's so outrageous. Although, the grape suit might take the cake. Hard to believe he works in the nation's capital.

{FIVE}

Jeans Day. It basically gets me out of bed every Friday. It really does...I wish every day could be jeans day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment