Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Love

It's been some time since I posted on a Friday. January was just so busy. And I haven't done a good job getting back on track in February. I'm hoping to get back on track with this post. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Stay warm, valentines <3

{ONE}

Better Call Saul. Breaking Bad's prequel/spin off premiered this week. I was skeptical, but I think this has potential. I am really looking forward the the rest of season one to see how things progress. After binging on Breaking Bad on Netflix this summer, it's so hard to only watch one episode at a time. Not to mention the commercial breaks.

{TWO}

Brian Williams. Ok, so I really like Brian Williams. He is part of my evening routine. I start prepping dinner and listen to BW. Now don't get mad...I just think NBC might be overreacting a little bit. I really wish he could come back, or that he does eventually come back.

{THREE}

President's Day Long Weekend! I have Monday off! I have no real plans, but I'm happy to have a little break. We have had almost NO SNOW this entire winter, a major contrast to last year's 13 days off. Everyone is tired.

{FOUR}

My Valentine. Matthew T. Keough <3


{FIVE}


No comments:

Post a Comment