Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Love

{ONE}

Snowcation. So here is what my week looked like: Monday: President's Day holiday, Tuesday: Snow Day, Wednesday: Snow Day, Thursday: Two Hour Delay/School, Friday: Too Cold for School Day. I worked like seven hours this week. Thank you February.

{TWO}

Every Kid in a Park. While watching the news last night I heard about this 'Every Kid in a Park' thing. I think it's great. Apparently every 4th grader and their family gets free admission to all national parks. So awesome. I would start with Rocky Mountain National Park, 4th graders.

{THREE}




THON. It's Dance Marathon Weekend at PSU!!! This weekend is hands down the BEST thing that goes on in Happy Valley, and you know how many good things I think happen there. Tune into the live feed sometime this weekend {HERE}. Can't wait to see this year's total! Also, I just came to the realization I danced 10 YEARS AGO! TEN YEARS!!!

{FOUR}

Friends on Netflix. I have been reliving the 90's recently while watching the first season of Friends on Netflix. It's been fun reminiscing with Rachel's haircut and all the fashion trends of the time. Watch a few...it will take you back :)

{FIVE}

Dole Whip. It's like a pineapple float. I had my first on last month in Florida. Incase you didn't see the recipe I posted last night, make sure you take a look. So delicious and so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment