Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Comeback Post

My original blog post, entitled 'Blogging?,' debuted on February 20, 2011. My last blog post, before this one, was on February 20, 2015...weird. I looked this up today when I decided I really needed to update my blog. It has been so many weeks!!! My longest blogging absence in four plus years! I feel sad that there's no record of March 2015 on the blog at all. 

So...why the extended silence on With a Little Flare? I'm not really sure to tell you the truth. I guess winter got more wintery, and thus we became a little more reclusive and boring. Then there were a few weeks that were just so busy with work and life that it was all I could do to just go to work, make dinner, and try not to be falling asleep on the couch before Matt got home from work. Thankfully, this week is Spring Break! I am getting to reorganize and check boxes, and also have some fun! The sun is shining and Spring is springing. Daylight savings is saving my sanity! 

I have quite a few things to catch you up on...some new recipes, everyday happenings, new adventures, new favorites, etc. I will also tell you soon about my second adventure in wedding cupcake making. This weekend we are traveling to Pittsburgh to visit with my family and celebrate Easter. It will be a nice end to a great week off. 

With this post, I am hoping to restore my blog and post more faithfully. I am sure that with the way spring has begun, I will have lot of exciting and interesting things to share. I'm looking forward to getting back on track! 


No comments:

Post a Comment