Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Love

Yay for Friday! It's been a crazy week of work and meetings. I am thankful for what looks to be a beautiful weekend ahead, and tonight we are headed to a friend's house for dinner. What are you up to? I hope you have a great weekend!

{ONE}

Cinderella. Last week, over spring break, I went to see the remake of Cinderella. I was very worried I wouldn't like it as Cinderella was my very favorite Disney movie when I was really little, but I was pleasantly surprised. And don't worry (cause I was worried) the mice aren't weird in the real live version.

{TWO}

Flat Shoes! I'm so excited. I do not like winter shoes! In the past few weeks it's actually been possible to not wear them. I am back to my favorite flats. Thank you spring!

{THREE}

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I have been slowly watching Netflix's new-ish original series. It's actually pretty funny and the episodes are quick. Give it a try if you are looking for something mindless and fun to watch.

{FOUR}

Chik-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade. Have you tried this? If you just said 'NO,' change that! Really these are so delicious. It's CFA lemonade blended with CFA ice cream. It's creamsicle like. Last week they were FREE everyday. I won't tell you how many times I took advantage of that.

{FIVE}

National Sibling Day. Facebook has informed me today that it's time to celebrate having a sister. Good thing my parents decided to have a second kid so I didn't get only child syndrome :)

Flaherty sisters on a cold Thanksgiving morning...sorry it was the first picture I could find. 



No comments:

Post a Comment