Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Nineteen Weeks!


You might have picked up on the fact that Matt and I are expecting a baby this October. We kept it mostly to ourselves for a very long time, but now that it's social media news I suppose I will make it a regular part of my blogging. I probably should have done some private documentation prior to this, but that never really happened. Sorry, first child (I thought lack of baby books didn't happen until the second kid)! Oh well, better late than never.

How far along? 19 weeks!

How big is the baby? According to multiple websites (that all equate your baby to produce), the baby is as big as an heirloom tomato or a large mango. 

Maternity clothes? Nope. None. Hoping to make it as close to the end of the school year as possible without buying anything new. 

Sleep? OMG. I wake up at least once per night to use the bathroom. This use to NEVER happen to me. I hear the sleeping thing gets worse, though ;)

Symptoms? So pre-pregnancy I never remembered my dreams. Now, I have the most whack dreams and remember them all the time. Earlier on I had tons of dizziness, a little bit of the feeling sick, and was so tired all the time. Now, just the occasional headache in the morning and still a little tired. 

Best moment this week?
I'm pretty sure I can feel movement, not consistent, and very light, but I think that's what it is. 

Food cravings? It's mostly been fruit, green grapes and strawberries especially. Also, salt and vinegar chips, but that happened before I was pregnant.

Food aversions? I ate chicken this week! I use to not even be able to think about chicken, or meat in general, but that's working itself out. 

Gender?
We don't know. Apparently, you find that out at the midway ultrasound. 

What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach.

What I'm looking forward to? My doctor appointment on tomorrow morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment