Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Love

Happy Friday! This short week seemed like a long one. I can't believe this was our last day of school in May. This year has gone so quickly, but the last few, hot weeks leading up to summer can be tough. I am looking forward to relaxing this weekend and maybe even fitting in some pool time. I need some sunshine on my skin! Enjoy your weekend!

{ONE}

Picklesburgh. I love few things more than the Steel City and pickles. And this summer those two things are coming together in one amazing festival. PICKLESBURGH! I'm so sad we planned our vacation that week, or you know I would be there. Someone better go and eat double for me and tell me all about it.

{TWO}



The Poky Little Puppy. This was hands down mine and my sister's very favorite book as children. I can't even imagine how many times my parents had to read it. I'm so excited we have a copy in our house already.

{THREE}

What Would Your Name Be? Currently, we are in the market for names. I saw {this little article} on Facebook earlier this week and thought it was pretty cool. Apparently the Erins or 1983 would be the Chloes of 2014. And the Myrtles of the 1900's.

{FOUR}

Friday Night Lights. I just started watching this on Netflix earlier this week. I know it's pretty old, but I have really enjoyed the first few episodes. Check it out if you are looking for something new.

{FIVE}

Garden Time. I planted my garden a few weeks ago and I've been meaning to post about it. Hopefully this weekend I will get some pictures together and I can tell you all about my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment