Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Love

Happy Friday everyone! Especially to my co-workers - Happy Winter Break! I just can't believe it's December 18th, it's winter break, and it's Christmastime. My days are flying. FLYING. Like I said in my last post I feel like I skipped a while season. At the same time, I don't know what season since it's been in the 60s and 70s here recently. We are supposed to get cold here this weekend before having a 60 degree Christmas. Today, I have a short {Friday Love} for you. This weekend Quinn is having some special visitors I'm excited about and we are going to her first Christmas party (hopefully she cooperates)! Happy weekend!

{one}

Serial. Pretty much the only podcast I can handle. It's back for a second season. I haven't started listening yet. Matt and I planned to save the first couple episodes to listen to together on our upcoming road trip. I have to admit, I'm not super hopeful or psyched about this season's story. I really don't know how you could top season one either. I do hope Sarah Koenig proves me wrong.

{two}

Amazon Prime. I'm late to the game on this one. A little while ago we joined the rest of the world in 2015 and bought an Amazon Prime membership. They are impressive. I ordered all Q's Christmas presents and they were here the next day. The next day.

{three}

Stomach Sleeping. Remember all my pregnancy posts? How I was so miserable sleeping on my side? I had this fantasy of coming home from the hospital and just laying on my stomach for 5 uninterrupted minutes. HAHA. Then I had a C-section. Wellll my stomach sleeping has finally resumed! It's weird. In my old life all the stars use to have to align for me to be able to fall asleep. Now, stomach, side, sitting up, it doesn't really matter...I fall asleep.

{four}

Playing Santa. I'm so excited that Matt and I get to play Santa this year, even if the recipient has no idea who I am let alone who Santa is...oh well.

{five}



No comments:

Post a Comment