Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Recipe of the Week!

Crockpot Potatoes
Ok so this really isn't a recipe, it's more an idea. I had no idea you could do this. I like baked potatoes, but rarely ever have them because by the time I get home from work I don't really want to wait an hour or so for them to cook. Well, I saw this idea on pinterest...you can just put baked potatoes in a crock pot and leave them all day. I tried it for my turn to cook bowling dinner (more on this some other time) to make stuffed potatoes and it worked out great. Just stick as many potatoes as you want in the crock pot (I did wrap mine in foil cause I thought they might get messy or something in there alone) and cook on low all day. The only downfall is that they don't get crispy skins in you are into that, but I would say the potato is way softer and better overall than when cooking them in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment