Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's Been Awhile...

Let me bring you up to date. It's been a productive week. Last weekend my parents came to visit and brought some furniture with them. It's so nice to have a kitchen table to eat at every night for the first time in five years. My mom and I went to Ikea to invest in some new bookshelves. That means all of our crap is off the floor and I feel like I can have someone walk into my house and not be embarrassed. While we were taking care of that, Matt and my dad tamed the jungle that was our yard. We do still have a lot of work to do in the yard category, but at least we aren't borderline HOA fine at this point. Since then we have been busy trying to figure out what to do next/where to start. Matt will turn in his last final tomorrow. I'm not sure who is more excited about this.

The seriousness of TNR
On another note... Thursday marked bowling awards! Yes, our 35 weeks have come to an end. In the end it was definitely an experience and I am glad we did it, but I think once might have been enough. The regular members of the Thursday Night Rollers were sad to see us go, and I think they are holding out hope for a big return next season. On a good note, I did come home with more money than expected.

Black sheep on TNR in the back row. 
I so wish this was my trophy
Yesterday I finally got back on track with making a new recipe. I'm excited to post it later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment