Thursday, April 5, 2012

Recipe of the Week!

Buffalo Wings
So here is another recipe left over from the Superbowl. This was easy, but I don't think I will ever be making my own wings again. I just can't handle chopping up chicken wings again. It was one of the more disgusting kitchen escapades of my life. All I did was chop up the wings into their sections then I covered about half the wings in Frank's Red Hot Buffalo flavor and left the other half plan since Matt doesn't like buffalo (so unfortunate, I know). I baked them in the oven until they were ready to eat. At this point I removed all the plain wings from the oven. I recovered the buffalo wings in red hot and put them back in the over for just a few minutes. My wings were super hot, but very good. This served the wings on the Superbowl craving, but like I said...I'm just buying them next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment