Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Recipe of the Week!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
A dessert! I know...never happens here on the life and times. I actually made these a way long time ago in the summer and never posted them. They were good, but as always I would rather have more food than dessert (in most cases). I think this was one of the first KitchenAid mixer experiences and I believe that was the reason I made them. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 375°. Cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light. Add the egg and mix until fluffy. Blend the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together well. Add these dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Add the chocolate chips. Drop cookie dough by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 375°.

No comments:

Post a Comment