Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cooking Class


Lavender Creme Brulee
A couple of Fridays ago Matt and I went to Sur La Table to take a cooking class. I was really excited about it for obvious reasons. I think Matt enjoyed it too. We received a gift card which is why we decided to take the class in the first place because let me tell you those Sur La Table classes are expensive. While the experience was good, we didn't have to clean up after ourselves, and the food we made was delicious, I don't think I would do it again. After the price that was paid you have to work in a group to cook your food, and a lot of things were already done in advance. I guess I just think that for the money I should have been able to have the full experience between the two of us. Hopefully you will see some recipes on the blog from the experience which included crab cakes with lemon aioli, asparagus with tarragon butter, steak with bourbon mushrooms, and lavender creme brulee. 

Matt sauteing some bourbon mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment