Monday, March 4, 2013

2 Broke Girls


It was the theme of the weekend. Two girls. One hundred-ish cupcakes. Maybe we could upgrade ourselves to moderate income. Maybe. Anyway, remember that one time I sort of volunteered myself (really I didn't volunteer, my counterpart did, I wanted payment) to make the Assistant Principal's wedding cupcakes? Having zero experience. Well, it happened. There's pictures to prove it. And it all went smoothly...until I figured out I forgot baking powder in one of the flavors. It was a late-ish night. We (my friend Dana and I) made three flavors: almond raspberry with champagne icing, lemon with lemon cream cheese icing, and red velvet with cream cheese icing. The almond raspberry cake and lemon cake are recipes I have posted before. You can click on them to find the recipes. Anyone want to hire us...so we can be 2 middle class girls?









No comments:

Post a Comment