Thursday, October 10, 2013

Friday Love

I got so carried away with number {ONE} on my list that I forgot to post {Friday Love}...so here's a little Sunday love! 

{ONE}

As you are reading this you should know that I am being reunited with so many of my greatest loves. Matt and I are joining my whole family in State College this weekend for Penn State's homecoming game against Michigan! I am seriously so thrilled. I am really, really hoping that I bring some of that Happy Valley air back with me to Virginia. I am sure this trip will warrant it's own post in the future, so enough on that for now.

{TWO}

THIS SONG.

{THREE}

In last week's Friday Love I mentioned my new addiction to New Girl. Well, another show I got addicted to through Netflix is Parenthood. Does anyone else watch this? I never hear anyone talk about it, but I think it's pretty good.

{FOUR}

Pumpkin cookies. A great fall recipe. I actually made these last night to take for out tailgate at PSU. Let me tell you (again) I am not a pumpkin fan, but these cookies are ridiculously good.

{FIVE}

Arm knitting. I saw a picture of scarf I really liked on Pinterest a few months ago, so I clicked on it. Turns out some chick "arm-knitted" it. I decided to give it a try. It turns out it's super easy. Again, I think I can write a whole post on this. Maybe I will quit my job and become an arm-knitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment