Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Recipe of the Week!

The Best Pork Marinade
Yay! I love this. We really eat it all the time. I use to make just plain pork tenderloin with maybe some seasoning salt or something, but this is way, way better. And it's super easy. Whenever I buy pork tenderloin I buy a big pack of them. Then I separate them and put them in the freezer. So whenever we have this it's already in a big ziploc for me to marinate it. I suggest overnight, but a couple hours will work too!

Ingredients:
1⁄2 cups olive oil
1⁄3 cup soy sauce
1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
Juice of 1 lemon
1-2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1-2 tbsp parsley
2 tsp dry mustard
Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1 1-lb. pork tenderloin

Directions:
I cook the pork with all the marinade in a baking dish in the oven for 30-40 minutes at 450. After it is cooked through, remove and slice. I then spoon the marinade from the baking dish over the sliced meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment