Sunday, December 15, 2013

Renaming

Blog readers...I have to say I am a little disappointed. There were hardly any votes on my poll. Eight, to be exact, which is funny because I know that 56 people viewed the {Friday Love} post where I told you about the poll, and 250+ people have visited my blog since I put the poll up. Hmmm.

Anyway, the winner (with 4 sad votes) was Life: One Plate at a Time. Since I posted the poll, though, two people have mentioned an alternative title with the same thing in common and I actually think I like it the best. One friend suggested "Life With a Little Flare" and another, "Food with a Flare." What I think I am going with is "With a Little Flare" and the subtitle of "life one plate at a time." Obviously, it's making it's debut today at the top of the page.

Matt tried for a good hour to rewrite the HTML to make it look like I want it to, but neither of us can figure it out. I had to change my fonts to get rid of some of the gigantic spacing between the two lines of text at the top, and I really want the subtitle to start more under the H in With. Any advice on how to remedy this problem?

3 comments:

  1. it looks great justified to the left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you probably can't edit the HTML of the theme. that's my guess at least. especially if you're using a free version of the site and webservices. (it's like that on Wordpress, too, which is what I use.) I know you probably don't want to go to the trouble of porting all your stuff over, but Wordpress offers some really really nice themes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't vote because my idea wasn't there yet...but I am SUPER EXCITED to see you liked it! I check your blog every week...love keeping in touch, even if it has to be through the blog. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete