Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 Friday Love

In honor of the year 2013, I want to recap it's top ten moments for this {Friday Love} post. Overall, it's been a big and fabulous year, and we should end it on a positive note. I can only hope 2014 trumps 2013. I'm crossing my fingers. Happy New Year, friends!

{ONE}

New Orleans. In January, Matt and I traveled to New Orleans. He was there for work, and I went along to have fun.

{TWO}

THON. Penn State Dance Marathon raised a record breaking $12,374,034.46.

{THREE}

Bowling. I can't even begin to describe my involvement with the bowling league. Looking back it was a great decision. It kept me busy while Matt was at class, it brought me closer with some great friends, and it was all around comedy every. single. Thursday. {THREE} also goes to Game Nights! I have never wrote a game night only post, but I have mentioned it in many posts. Game nights took over for bowling and I love it!

{FOUR}

Buying a House! This is probably the top moment of 2013. Definitely a big accomplishment!

{FIVE}

BurlingtonBoston, and Maine. Summer vacation.

{SIX}

One Year. Matt and I celebrated our first anniversary. We went to Ray's the Steaks and ate cupcakes at home, like our wedding :)

{SEVEN}

30. I had a big birthday.

{EIGHT}

Oktoberfest. We started a tradition of holding an Oktoberfest. First in Pittsburgh, then in Virginia.

{NINE}

Penn State vs. Michigan. My whole family traveled to Penn State and saw one of the greatest games in PSU football history!

{TEN} 

Running. I wouldn't have though I would be posting this as ten on my list in January, but I decided to train for a half marathon. Let's hope it makes the top events of 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment