Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Love

{ONE}

Summer. Obviously.

{TWO}


Night the Cat, Revealed. This year I wrote letters under the pen name "Night the Cat" (the cat I am holding in the picture - please note his lip gloss necklace and cupcake nose) to this first grade class. Wednesday we had our big reveal where they found out who Night's owner is. I am looking forward to making him the mascot of my first classroom next year.

{THREE}


This video. A follow up to the Camp Gyno video I laughed at hysterically for days.

{FOUR}

Starbucks City Mugs. I LOVE these things. Seriously. They are by far the best coffee drinking mugs of all time. I buy one at each new place we travel to...I am hoping to add one to the collection next week. I am looking forward to drinking coffee from them this summer. Though I am considering quitting coffee July 1st.

{FIVE}

Whoonu. Whoonu had been a family favorite for a long time. I first played it during my Summer Study days back in 2004, and then I got my own and we played it at each holiday with my cousins. It's my turn for game night tonight and I think I will be busting it out to enjoy this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment