Monday, May 11, 2020

Quinn Blogs

Me: Quinn what would you write about today on a blog?

Quinn: I had fig bars. I snuggled with Mommy. I watched some shows. I ate. I did calendar. I walked. I got to wash my doll's hair. We put soap in her hair, but thankfully we washed it out. I ate dinner.

------------

She's not wrong. And it's 100% Quinn to get those fig bars in as the first thing she remembered from today. The girl loves a fig bar. What I would consider the most monumental parts of her day are the breakfast in bed she demanded and her father gave into, and when she walked me all the way down to the creek (prob about a mile) to her fave spot and then realized she had to go to the bathroom.

That breakfast in bed stunt bought me a lot of time to get my school work done this morning, so I wasn't sad about it. She also sat up there and sang songs to herself and made her bed. I don't know how she got so into making her bed because I do not understand bed making as a thing at all, but go ahead girl. Once she came downstairs we did some learning items for her, and then we did watch some TV.

I joined a book exchange group in my neighborhood and found two books that I have been wanting to read - Such a Fun Age and Where the Crawdads Sing. I'm going with the first one first, and don't worry I disinfected. There you have my main events for today. And in case you're wondering...we made it back from the creek to the bathroom in time. Oh also, Matt caught a bee. It's the only picture I took today besides the 25ish year old American Girl doll hair I tried to tame. Felicity got in at the spa before the rest of Virginia. I suppose that's appropriate since she was a colonist.





No comments:

Post a Comment