Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Popsicles


Today included social distance socializing! I miss socializing the most. We checked off the homeschooling items this morning as well as some of my school work, and then headed outside for a walk. We happened to run into our neighbor friends and mostly the moms were so happy to see other grown ups that we ended up standing around chatting and then having a socially distanced popsicle outside. I think the kids enjoyed the playdate too.


This afternoon included a quick bike ride, a Zoom meeting, and making pancake batter for dinner. I also did get back outside for my miles, since it never did end up raining today. I started two new books yesterday and today. Last night I started Little Fires Everywhere and today I started Before We Were Yours. I am not a two books at one time person. I've never understood those people. I have been listening to Audible while walking/running and was mostly just listening to the free stuff and shorter stories, but decided to try a book this time, so Before We Were Yours is in audio format and Little Fires Everywhere is in print. We'll see if I can handle it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment