Sunday, May 10, 2020

Weekend Eight


Weekend eight was filled with sunshine and time spent in it. Both days we walked/ran a bunch of miles. Saturday we went down to the creek for a little bit. Matt made a quick Target run for prescriptions. And movie night was yet another showing of Mary Poppins. I finished reading Little Fires Everywhere on Friday evening, so Matt and I started watching it on Hulu. The book was a good quick read. I can't deal with books made into movies and shows. I don't know why I do it to myself. Just read the book. The show will then annoy you. I'm still listening to Before We Were Yours on Audible and am enjoying that too. 


Sunday was a perfect weather day. Matt and Quinn made me a special Mother's Day book and a future purchase of a fire pit. I think Matt must be getting bored to agree to the fire pit I've said would be fun for a few years now. We made a cheesecake today and made our own pizzas for dinner. While I was prepping pizza ingredients, Quinn convinced Matt that they should gift me a car wash. All day long she had been asking me to help her wash my car, but I told her that I wasn't doing it. Matt definitely was not feeling it either, but I guess she talked him into it. I'll take it. It was a great weekend!


And in case you are wondering...the flamingos graduated this weekend too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment