Monday, May 18, 2020

Flamingos


It was difficult to get motivated this morning. It's Monday. It was pretty gray and cool all day today. I just wasn't feeling it. It was pretty much the same old for schoolwork this morning. We worked on Quinn's stuff (sight words and reading, weather and calendar) first, and then I did my lessons for the week and posted them online, and got through some email.


I have come to really enjoy the flamingo yard in our neighborhood. These people are creative. The are currently camping flamingos. They have camping games, they have a fit pit and smores, camping chairs and beverages, and of course tents. We went to go see them on our walk today. I was also able to finish my power washing escapade, neighbor free. 

Tomorrow should include some helpful info about how to retrieve things from my school, and I guess my move out. We are also going strawberry picking and getting some produce. Should be a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment