Thursday, May 14, 2020

Grays

Meeting setup with art project set up out of view. Also I no longer use my paper planner, my real life isn't this blank. I was going to use it for taking notes.
Great news. We survived zooming today. We bumped Quinn up a level in her books, and she loved reading her new books. She a big fan of the Bella and Rosie books currently. We did get a good amount of outside time in between meetings. We got to see two sets of neighbors. Among the things I miss the most is talking to people in person everyday, so I was happy to chat with other grown ups. Today I actually washed and dried my hair for the first time in awhile. I was supposed to have my regularly scheduled hair appointment mid-April. While chatting in the driveway with my next door neighbor she asked me something along the lines of...what's that you put in your hair today, on the top. That's my gray roots. I have grays, neighbor. This then prompted discussion on my age. Not much else happened today, except a bike ride/walk after dinner. Tomorrow starts the Virginia heat...which reminds me, they were power washing the neighborhood pool today. Maybe there's some hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment