Friday, May 15, 2020

Water


I don't even know where today went. I know I got up early to get miles in before the heat. I know I sat on my porch for a few minutes when I got back. We took a ride to one of my friend's houses to borrow a power washer. We stood around talking for awhile. We came home and Quinn ran around in the sprinkler for a little bit before lunch.

After lunch we had Quinn's ballet and tap zoom. It was summer hot here today, almost 90 degrees, so she wanted to go back in the sprinkler. Mostly Quinn just filled buckets with water and dirt, but I was fine with it because I got to do some reading. I did finally kick her off the hose line so I could try the power washer. I can tell already I do not have the patience for power washing. I mean it's very satisfying to see all that dirt go, but why is the spray area so small? How has no one improved this yet? Wish me luck on all the household projects I wish to cross off my list this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment