Thursday, May 21, 2020

Suggestions Needed


I missed a day yesterday. Maybe because this is now the new normal and it's pretty much just everyday stuff at this point. I think I am going to start spacing posts out a bit more. I do have a couple things to mention from today and yesterday, and I need some opinions!

Yesterday, I finished my first book on Audible. I was listening to Before We Were Yours, which I definitely recommend! I wasn't 100% sure I would be really into an audio book, but I will say that it was more motivating to get out the door to exercise once I was into the book. I didn't like how I couldn't just be reading it whenever I wanted the way you can a paper book. I mean I suppose you could, but if I ever get to read when Quinn is awake, she's usually asking or telling me something every few minutes so that's better for a paper book. Now I want a new Audible book, but they are so expensive! Now I need your opinion on what I should read or listen to next...I still have a copy of Where the Crawdads Sing on my coffee table, but I need more. I also just finished Such a Fun Age, which was kinda eh for me, but still decent.

Quinn reading to her kids.
While you are thinking of books...also think of TV and movie recommendations for us. Yesterday the possibility of Star Wars came up because neither Matt or myself has ever been into it. Quinn and I were shopping online for summer clothes and there was a Yoda shirt she wanted. So random, but then we watched Star Wars clips and she had a lot of questions. So then there's the question of how to do watch Star Wars...what order do you go in?

Star Wars
Matt and I have been working on some projects around our house, and getting various issues fixed. One of the things next on my list is painting our dining area and living room, mostly because I want our living room to be lighter. I need paint recommendations. I think it's going to have to be a "greige" color. Help us, friends!


I think that's all I need in the way of suggestions right now. Our main events the past few days include the regular academics, time spent accumulating steps and miles, Zoom meetings, picking up an order at Target, and returning the power washer. Quinn did get a special gift today, her own watch to track her activity. It also has a chore tracker which I plan to use as well. Oh and I cannot forget that we met the flamingo owner yesterday. She told us the schedule for upcoming movement. Today they are working out at the gym.




No comments:

Post a Comment