Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Week is Whack

Let me begin by saying...I was in an earthquake. I'm sure you all already know this, but I'm still trying to make sense of the fact there was an earthquake in Virginia. Whack. I was babysitting. Obviously an adventure to begin with, but add an earthquake to the mix. Extra adventurous. And apparently there's going to be a hurricane this weekend? Ummm, seriously? Where do I live? These events combined with my last week of babysitting and the beginning of the school year coming have caused a little chaos in my life. Oh, and Matt is starting grad school. Things need to slow down. I can't believe how quickly this week crept up on me. The good news is I took the kids to school on Monday and they were fabulous (or as fabulous as you can be) and we got a lot of stuff done so I have more done than I thought I would at this point. I have officially decided to not go into work tomorrow and to try to enjoy a day to sleep in before the real madness begins on Monday. It seems like I will have quite a bit to report about the weekend. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment