Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Whirlwind

Two whirlwinds so to speak. The first one, dear old Irene. She came, she rained, and she left. Not so bad, pretty uneventful. We only lost power from about 2 a.m. to 9 a.m. Hardly noticeable. The most eventful part was prepping the balcony for her arrival. Trying to grow a garden by the hot water heater and sharing your living space with your grill can make for interesting visuals so you can see out Irene prep below.




As well as some Irene aftermath. As you can see just a lot of mud and some fences and construction supplies blow around. Isn't our construction neighbor fabulous? She's come a long way, but I'm pretty much over it. I will not be sad when it's finished.



The second whirlwind...work week. This week before school starts always goes far too fast. There's so much to get done and so many other things going on that it flies by. I can't believe we are already at the beginning of the school year. I can't believe it will be my fourth year. Pictures of this whirlwind week are soon to come as well!

PS: I know my pictures are sideways. I'm so annoyed I can't turn them!

No comments:

Post a Comment