Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Good, The Bad, and Mainly The UGLY


Yesterday babysitting was UGLY. Behavior was beyond unruly. There was a lot of bickering amongst all sisters, so much whining I thought I was going to cry, hitting, pushing, and best of all lying and peeing in the pool. It was so out of control that one of the mom's friends (who witnessed the whole peeing incident...cause let me tell you NOTHING is sacred) text the mom at work and the mom knew the whole (sort of) story when she walked in the door. At least she put the smack down on with me when she got home. I also made them write these letters to their mom before she got home because their behavior was embarrassing to themselves, me, and their mom.

Today we were back to normal...well as normal as we get...




No comments:

Post a Comment