Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pittsburgh Shower and Other Wedding Business

Bridal Party
This post seems long overdue. Sometimes I don't really understand how I get all my stuff done when I'm actually working my real full time job because it seems I have been going non-stop since school ended. I guess there's a lot of wedding stuff to be done and combining two adults lifestyles and futures together takes a lot of paperwork and planning too. Anyway, I am going to try to be better with posting in July than I was in June. That being said, last weekend was my bridal shower in Pittsburgh.

It was a great time thanks to my bridal party, my mom, my aunts, and Matt's mom. The day was beautiful, the food was great, and the company was awesome. I was very lucky to have so many people come from a lot of places to join in the fun. It was a great preview of the wedding.

While we were in Pittsburgh we also had a few wedding appointments to attend. We set the details in place for the reception which was a relief, but also a little stressful. There's still a lot to be organized before August 12th. And I had my first dress fitting. It went very well, but I forgot just how much dress there was. Let's all hope for a very cool August day.

This weekend has been spent doing A LOT of wedding shopping and prep. Matt has been a trooper for sure, especially since we have been to about every mall and other random store in the Fairfax/Vienna/Falls Church area. It was really nice to cross some things off the list. I can't believe there are only 42 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment