Sunday, April 14, 2013

2000

I was reading some of my favorite blogs this morning and followed this link to "What does 2,000 Calories Look Like?" I found the amount of bacon you can eat shocking. Also...what are they putting in those Cosi cobb salads? Geez. And the fact glazed donuts and bagels seem equivalent?

On another note.... I am slacking in recipe posts. I've mostly just had it with this move and can't think of doing anything but loading and unloading my car. I'm considering a couple of "throwback" posts to some of my favorite recipes for the next few weeks until I have only one home to live in and one set of bills to keep track of. Or maybe some celebrity posts!!! Does anyone have a recipe they want to share...you can post it on here...that would be fun!!! Especially you bowling friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment