Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Love

{ONE}

Spray Sunscreen. This is really an amazing invention, don't you think? I mean gone are the days of thick lotions to run in. With spray sunscreen, sunscreening is quick, light, and easy. You can almost completely sunscreen yourself and feel good about it.

{TWO}

Zero Gravity Chairs. Another great invention! I love these things. Have you ever sat in one. It's how I got Matt to be able to spend entire days at the beach.

{THREE}


This guy. He was hanging out on my basil this week.

{FOUR}

Electricity. Since about Wednesday evening we have been dealing with power outages in many aspects of our lives - more on this later. I sure do appreciate the luxuries of 21st century living.

{FIVE}


Stars and Stripes. Happy Fourth of July, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment