Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Love

{ONE}

Motivational Passwords. Have you seen this article on passwords? I think I might try it during the school year when I have to continuously change my passwords. I like the positivity.

{TWO}



Kmart Back to School Ads. I don't exactly love the fact that back to school commercials have already begun to grace my television, but I do love when that girl talks about Julio's mama being fiscally responsible.

{THREE}

This Is Where I Leave You. I'm currently reading the book by Jonathan Tropper...it's pretty good and an easy read. I'm excited for the movie to come out...I can tell there are differences, but it looks funny, with a good cast.


{FOUR}

No plans. After a very busy start to our summer, I am glad to have no major plans in the foreseeable future. We plan to start this weekend off with little to no driving.

{FIVE}

Grilling. Last summer we hadn't got on top of our lives yet after our move, so we didn't have a grill. I think we bought it sometime in the fall. I am just loving having it this summer. I also love our grill basket for grilled veggies. If you don't have one of those, you are missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment