Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Love

{ONE}

Picnics. I always love the idea of going on a picnic, but some time struggle with what to pack for them. It always seems like a lot of maintenance, or like the food just isn't all that fantastic for the occasion. I like this little picnic slot machine for ideas.

{TWO}

Chipotle Orders. Really Chipotle could be on my every Friday love. It's so yum! I thought this article about what your chipotle order says about you was pretty interesting, but none of them really describe me or my order, so I'm slightly disappointed.

{THREE}

Pool with friends. Twice this week I have been able to enjoy pool time with friends. So much fun to have company :)

{FOUR}

Nostalgia Machine. Um, if you do nothing us with the links on this post, I don't care, but please do yourself a favor and click on this gem. You can choose a year and it brings up all the best songs from that year. Seriously it will take you back. I tried 2000 (when I got my driver's license), 2004 (college fun-ness), and 1998 (K-Ci & JoJo All My Life, yes please), but every year will take ya back! I promise!

{FIVE}

Real Conversations. It's easy to get caught up in texting and social media these days, but I have been reminded a couple of times this week about the value of having real in person conversations, or at least talking on the phone :) It's something I want to work on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment