Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Love

{ONE}

The Barisieur. Have you seen this invention? It's a coffee alarm clock! The sounds of the brewing wake you up. I wish they had a video so I could hear what it sounds like. Did I tell you I gave up coffee this summer. I was so sad for three days. I do still miss it, but I am vowing to try my hardest to stay off coffee once school starts.

{TWO}

Breaking Bad. Matt and I have started (and continued at a rapid pace) watching Breaking Bad on Netflix recently. I have such mixed emotions on that show. Seriously. It makes me sad and stressed out, but I'm so curious to see what happens. It's too much for me to handle!

{THREE}


Jamberry. Earlier in the summer I won a couple of strips of Jamberry nails. I hate painting my fingernails so I tried them on my toes. I think they are fun accent nails and they lasted a long time. If only they weren't so expensive, I would buy them and use them all the time.

{FOUR}

New Classroom. I have my own big classroom to use this school year! We lost quite a few students to a new school that will open this year, so we have extra classrooms. I'm really excited about it. I forgot to take pictures this week while I was working to set it up. Hopefully I remember next week and I will post them!

{FIVE}

2048. Seriously. Why am I addicted to this game. Don't click on that link. You will be too. We need to break up.

No comments:

Post a Comment