Monday, June 8, 2015

This Year's Garden


A little less than a month ago, I planted my potted garden. I wish I would have remembered to take pictures when I planted. I just can't get over how big my plants are already. We even already have our first tomatoes. I hope all my plants are successful this year. In the photo above, you can see our little herb box that contains oregano, sage, and basil. Behind that is an eggplant on the left, and jalapeno and banana peppers on the right. In the photo below, a cherry tomato on the right, and two better boy tomato plants in the earth box. 

We had a crazy thunderstorm rip through here this afternoon and my poor garden took a little bit of a beating. My banana pepper was completely on it's side! The herbs were looking bruised (I'm serious!). I'm really hoping my plants pull through. I'm so excited to see what the summer brings. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment