Wednesday, August 12, 2015

31 Weeks (and 3 Years)!


Today, I am not only 31 weeks pregnant, but also married to Matt for three years! Matt took the day off and we celebrated by going to the Book of Mormon at the Kennedy Center and having dinner at Founding Farmers. This week in pregnancy is not much different than the last. I was grocery shopping on Monday and Wegmans already has Halloween candy. My first thought was, "Really, it's August!" Then I thought, "OMG I will have a newborn on Halloween." Two-ish months to go!

How far along? 31 weeks!

How big is the baby? One website says a coconut, the other says a pineapple. At least both are tropical! So appropriate as I sit here drinking from my Hawaii Starbucks mug in commemoration of our honeymoon :)

Maternity clothes? Same status. Yes and no. I am really dreading having to go back to school simply because I'm going to have to really think about clothes. I don't know what fits and what doesn't. That's a project for next week.

Sleep? My sleep has actually been OK the last few days! I'm still waking up a lot, but I feel pretty rested when I get up in the morning for the most part.

Symptoms? My symptoms are pretty much at bay. I do have an occasional issue with heartburn, and I still have the crazy, weird hiccups. Lately, I wake up feeling good, but by the end of the day I feel like a huge pregnant lady.

Best moment this week? We have made great progress on the baby's room this week, my parents' anniversary party, seeing some work friends I haven't seen all summer, and just the everyday growing movements of Baby K.

Food cravings? Mostly green grapes.

Food aversions? Not much right now.

Gender? It's a surprise! I shared our Baby Hunch pool and we LOVE seeing your guesses! Submit one if you would like, just follow this link: http://www.babyhunch.com/poolpage.php?poolid=afff7a33bcd4c7d922db1523e31ba3e3

What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach, easier movement.

What I'm looking forward to? Visiting Pittsburgh this weekend for my baby shower! Matt gets to come with me to my next doctor appointment on Monday. Hopefully getting most of the baby's room ready before heading back to work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment