Wednesday, August 26, 2015

33 Weeks




Week 33 has been productive! We are VERY close to a finished baby room. I'm excited to share pictures on the blog soon. Baby K also now has clothes to wear! Finding clothes has been the most difficult part of not finding out the sex of the baby, but we have things to get us started and we are really set if the baby is a boy. I think I should start a line of cute gender neutral clothing. Lastly, we went on our tour of the hospital on Sunday. The hospital is so quiet. Everything seemed really nice too, and it's pretty much brand new. The bad news...labor is still medieval and you can't have any snacks but ice. Frozen water is not a snack. Oh then there's the fact I had to return to work full time. Rude. Like I said it's been an eventful week. 

How far along? 33 weeks!

How big is the baby? One website says a pineapple, another says a durian. FYI, the durian is the "King of Asian fruits." The baby is over 4 pounds and over 17 inches long.

Maternity clothes? Same status. Yes and no. Regular clothes are getting less comfortable. I did have a personal victory, though...I tried on my jeans yesterday for the first time since June and they still fit!!!

Sleep? 
Waking up frequently during the night, and sometimes having a hard time falling back asleep.

Symptoms? Still having back pain. Usually after I come home from work and lay down for a couple minutes it gets better.

Best moment this week? My mom visited at the end of last week and we did a little clothes shopping for the baby, Matt and I hung some pictures in the room on Saturday, and on Sunday we toured the hospital.

Food cravings? Not craving much right now.

Food aversions? 
Food is actually becoming less appealing. I just really hate how I feel after I eat. 

Gender?
 It's a surprise! I shared our Baby Hunch pool and we LOVE seeing your guesses! Submit one if you would like, just follow this link: http://www.babyhunch.com/poolpage.php?poolid=afff7a33bcd4c7d922db1523e31ba3e3

What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach, easier movement.

What I'm looking forward to? Actually meeting the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment