Thursday, June 4, 2020

83 Days Later


I made my return to school today after 83 days. I got to see some of my people and it was so weird to not give everyone a hug. I wore a mask and had four hours. This wouldn't be that big of an issue if I was returning to the same school next year, but I'm leaving and I have what is the equivalent of an apartment's worth of things in my office. Thank goodness I made a massive purge last year or I would really be in trouble. I get a full day next week to finish, and I did make progress today, but I am still just totally overwhelmed. It's also sad to be packing and leaving under these circumstances. Once I got home I met with three 5th grade classes to wish them luck as they move on to middle school. My last days next week will be accompanied by student pick up so at least there will be celebrating as well. 

Student belongings


No comments:

Post a Comment